Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The World is coming Undone, What Type of Madness is this????



Something is really really wrong.

I urge all of you to put on your televisions and radios. I don't know what is really happening, but it is bizarre beyond belief. Luckily, the internet is still working...thank God that is the way the Department of Defense designed it. On television, there are all these images overlapping with the pictures already there. On CNN and Fox, the news is alternating between stuff that makes sense, and information which is totally non-nonsensical. Someone called my landline--thank God I still have one because the cell phones are down--and they were asking how I was doing, but I have no idea who they are, but they seemed to know a great deal about me.

This may sound crazy, but it was almost like I was doing acid again (I wasn't a good boy in college) and I saw all these strange things on the television. I am not kidding! On the news someone was doing a story where Obama was white and a Republican! Then they showed a picture of Sarah Palin and she was a black Democrat! And McCain was a Democrat too! Our reality is coming apart at the seams or something, it is almost like that comic book series Crisis on Infinite Earths with all the different Earth realities collapsing together. Or maybe the first Matrix when Neo wakes up from his dream. Hell, the world is going down the toilet and I am thinking of a comic book and the Matrix Movies. I must be really losing it...

No comments: